Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shoutout: Update changes and Reposting!

It has come to my attention that because my school term will be coming I'll have to edit my Updates and make this a 3 times a week blog.

So every Monday, Wendsday and Friday will be my new update Schedule Starting Tomorrow.

Don't worry I still will have content up and running and I'll keep what I have already here.

However I will be re-posting some of the older post to make it more reader friendly by maybe having more pictures and more videos instead of just wall of text.

I do hope you guys keep reading!

Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. For lasting growth in Emotional Intelligence consider engaging the support of a mentor or executive coach. Make a commitment to continuous improvement to yourself and to a professional who will raise the bar and hold you accountable. Roll up your sleeves and go to work. Monetary rewards, better relationships, reduced stress and greater fulfillment await you.
    Buy League of Legends Account

    LOL Boost

    ReplyDelete